Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Almost A Year!

I can't believe it has been almost a year since Ian was born. I hate to get ahead of myself since there is almost a month left, yet I can't help but look at him and wonder when all that development happened.

Since he has been crawling it is a little easier to play with him. As he learns to motor about, and faces new challenges, his personality is beginning to show more. He is realizing that there is alot he can now do. However, as we all find, the more we learn just leads us to understand better how much more there is to learn. This leads to a little frustration every now and then, but it never lasts long.

I am just blessed to be a part of all of this right now. I am getting an opportunity not too many fathers get. We have bonded in many ways. Ian shows me something new everyday. And he has most definitely shown me where true happiness comes from.

The video below is just one of hopefully many to come. Just a glimpse into our lives, dirty house and all. We can settle for a dirty house, because that's just more time we spend with Ian.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too amazing! I love it! We need more!

Can't wait to see all of you for the 1year Birthday!!!

Love,
Uncle Nathan