Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Last Hoorah!

**Disclaimer ~ once again, I cannot get the pictures in the correct order I would like. I even uploaded them in reverse order thinking that would work!! wrong!! So, please excuse my upload sequencing ignorance;) and if anybody knows someone offering a class - hook me up.***



Last Wednesday, my last official day of summer vacation before I reported for duty, the boys and I met some of our sweet friends at Fort Worth Museum's Kidspace and Dinosaur Exhibit.

We had a great time playing with the trains, grocery shopping, rolling the balls down the huge funnel, driving the car at the ATM, and checking out the LONE dinosaur.

When they say Dinosaur Exhibit there's a reason it isn't plural! Literally, there was only ONE dinosaur in this place. Well, to be fair, there was some random dinosaur head out in the hallway before the actual "exhibit". And sadly, I didn't even get a picture of the SINGLE T-Rex!!!

I was a little disappointed that there wasn't more to this section, but the kids didn't seem to notice. They had a blast!! Here (again, in random order;) are some pics from that day.


Cutie pie Hudson chillin' in the stroller - he's as shocked as I am at the uno dinosaur!!

Will and Cole making some important plans

Cole, random dino head, Ian


this was, by far, Ian's favorite area - I'm hoping he still enjoys grocery shopping when he's 16 and I can send him for us

he wanted to put EVERYTHING in his basket! and did not understand that we weren't really buying it when we "checked out"


driving up to the ATM to get a little cash for their night out

Will, Cole and Ian giving us their dinosaur roar (is that what dinosaurs do...roar?)


Hanging out in the dino pool - aka the dinosaur footprint


ahhh.....the dino head is after me.... sorry, i don't know, i didn't know what to write here!;) it's late and staff development is making my brain like goo!


Hope everyone is having a great last few days of summer!!!

1 comment:

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Cute pics, Rachel! Love your new blog look-- so fun!