Sunday, November 09, 2008

Pumpkin Patch and Trunk or Treat

I LOVE Halloween - it is probably my favorite holiday. I love all of the cheesy decor and fun costumes. I love pumpkins and doing activities with my classroom. It just really feels like fall when Halloween gets here (even if the weather doesn't cooperate;).
A couple of days before Halloween, the boys and I took the day off and met our friends Lori and Cole at a pumpkin patch. It was kind of a random place - but we had fun! The following night was my school's Trunk or Treat and my sister and brother-in-law came into town and hung out with us.

The boys "posing" for pic in front of the haystacks and pumpkins


When we finally talked Ian and Cole into going down the big slide it was their favorite part! We had a hard time getting them to get off. Here's Cole leaving his momma behind!






Afterwards, we ate pizza and watched a little Backyardigans. I'm pretty sure it was the "Riding the Range" episode...I hope;)

Hudson, my little monkey, at Trunk or Treat


Ian loves the candy part of Halloween!!!




I love his expression in this picture!


My big pirate!!

Ian and aunt Lori

Hudson and aunt Lori

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Yay! I am so happy to see new posts! You are kindly welcomed back to blogger world :) Nice to have you back.....don't let it happen again:) Cute pics by the way!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you posted...I still check it often to see if you have any new pics of those cute boys!!

Unknown said...

Adorable costumes, Rachel! What, you didn't want to dress up as Gumby like in college? You loved Halloween even back then! : )