Sunday, March 18, 2007

Birthday Boy

Yesterday was Ian's 1st birthday. We had a great time. It was a Curious George theme and between Rachel and the other creative members of her family, it was a really cool party. I have video of the day and Nathan took a ton of pictures, so as soon as we get it all ready we'll share the day with those who were not able to come. He goes to the doctor on Tuesday for his 12 month check-up, so I will try and get everything ready this week and update you all.


In the meantime, I will share one of his most recent pics. I just thought March seemed like a good time to show off some new duds and a great big smile. These were taken on the night that Kansas played Texas for the Big 12 title. Although he smiles like this 95% of the time, I think I know why he's so happy.


2 comments:

Chris Chappotin said...

Ian Elder is a big, amazing stud! Kansas basketball is another story.

Lori said...

I just want to say that you need post a pic of Ian with the BEST TEAM shirt on....

GO OSU!!!!!

Love you!