Saturday, June 09, 2007

Been a While!

It's been a while since I posted on here, so I thought that I would let everyone know that all is well.

Rachel is out of school for the summer and will not be working for the first summer that I can remember, so she will be able to spend more time with him. I, on the other hand, will be working more hours this summer and will be filling a more traditional role as provider (at least for the summer).

This may be a rough transition for me. I am used to seeing him for most of the day, and won't be able to do that for a while, but I will have weekends off to spend more time with Rachel and Ian than I have been able to in the past, so that will be good.

Don't have much else to offer. Ian has learned a dirty look that he gives when he does not get his way. Rachel says that he learned it from me. I think he did too, because at first I thought it was cute so I would make the face back at him then we would laugh. I sure learned my lesson on that one because it isn't so funny anymore. Well, I think Ian still finds the humor in it, but Rachel and I are not so amused.

Anyway, I will share some more recent pictures and a video when I get a little more time on my hands.

No comments: